Postnatal Review Consultation: £165
Welcoming a new baby can be overwhelming, and concerns about your postnatal body and well-being are common. We provide a comprehensive postnatal check around 6-8 weeks after your baby is born. This examination ensures everything is progressing well and gives you the opportunity to ask any questions or discuss concerns you might have.
Book a consultation.
If you have any questions or concerns about your health, please book a consultation.
Don’t worry alone, we’re here to help.
A consultation will cover the following areas:
- General well-being
- Vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, temperature)
- Healing progress (episiotomy, caesarean incision, tears)
- Postpartum bleeding
- Breastfeeding challenges
- Nipple health and engorgement and mastitis
- Postpartum mood assessment
- Discussion about emotional changes
- Support of partner, family and friends
Contraception and Family Planning
- Discussion on different methods of contraception
- Future pregnancy plans
- Preconception health advice
- Pain or discomfort
- Resuming sexual activity